Log in | Register
21/06/2018

Planning missing from majority of councils' top tables in Scotland

Words: Laura Edgar
Scotland / Shutterstock_278587181

The RTPI has said that the planning function is absent from the top table in 94 per cent of local authority top tables in Scotland.

This is according to a new survey published today (21 June).It finds that the head of planning is a member of the top management team in only 6 per cent of Scottish local authorities, despite planning being a statutory function.Planning is two or three tiers down from the chief executive in the remaining 94 per cent of authorities, diluting its importance as a strategic corporate function that........
THE PLANNER is the Official Magazine for the RTPI

Not a member?
60 day free trial of our premium content when you Register Now

Or log in as a subscriber

Go back to The Planner Home Page

Tags